Here are the most common services I offer. Is your request not listed in one of the below? Send it to me and I’ll be happy to answer.
- Social Media Strategy 101: starting out on social media. What to do? Which channels should I be on? How do I get started?
- Campaign Strategy: how to build social media into your campaign and make sure it’s not just an afterthought? If you are planning a campaign: raising awareness, product launch, event etc. you want to make sure it’s covered on social from its inception.
- Social media management: a good social media presence needs a lot of taking care of. I can help with: editorial calendar templates, developing a tone of voice document, developing your own social media playbook, and other process and best practices to make sure it all goes smoothly.
- Paid media 101: you know you should support your content with paid media but you don’t know where to start? You’re not sure where to advertise or how much to spend? Perhaps you’re not even aware there are different ways to advertise. I will cover all the basics for you!
- Social media for personal branding: you want to build your online profile? Make sure people know who you are and can easily find you? Use social media for thought leadership? I can help.
In addition to the general services proposed above, I have two core areas of expertise: digital health and social media crisis communications.
Digital health. Understanding how to work within the heavily regulated pharmaceutical environment on social media, working on corporate or disease awareness campaigns. I have experience delivering effective social media & digital strategies for healthcare companies.
Social media crisis communications. Helping companies prepare for the eventuality of a social media crisis: developing best practices, and learning how to deal with it. My experience in social media crisis management was gained by working as a Firebell champion at Weber Shandwick.